Do you enjoy producing high quality websites? Design great mobile applications? Or passionate about Social Media and SEO?
Welcome to Web Horizons Group Team !
We’re always looking for smart, talented individuals with diverse backgrounds – people who want to make a positive and meaningful impact, have creative thinking and an extreme attention to details.
We want people that are excited about what they’re doing.
iOS, ANDROID DEVELOPERS
SEO, SEM & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALISTS
Did we spark your interest? Then send us your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
If you are a recruiter, please do not call or email us. We get dozens of solicitations every week and we have never signed a contract with any firm.
SALES MANAGER POSITION
We are seeking a bright, lively, energized team player who loves to sell, make a deal, identify new clients, help clients get what they need, and make it happen. Nothing makes you happier than when all your hard work pays off, you have an order in your hand, and a happy client saying “thank you” for your efforts.
If you have a good feel for basic math, are comfortable with numbers and computers, have a great voice and way on the phone, and enjoy working by yourself and as part of a team, you may be a great fit!
As a Sales Manager for Web Horizons Group, you must be a dedicated self-starter, be able to work without direct supervision, have excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills. Your primary goal will be to increase our sales in the USA and world-wide.
We are a rapidly growing company, so this will be a great opportunity for an ambitious marketing/sales professional.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Designs and recommends sales programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
• Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques and/or programs to increase the department’s sales volume.
• Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Acts as advisor to sales team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Must be highly creative, and able to function without close direction.
• Must lead by example in all media types (on the phones, online, in client face-to-face meetings, etc.)
• Promoting excellent customer service to new and existing clients
• Strong technical and sales skills
• Own transportation & state valid driver license
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
• Knowledge of CRM
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
• Skill in planning and preparing written communications (ie emails, presentations, blogs)
• Experience scoping and developing plans for websites and design projects, proposals
• Web design, Web Development & Internet Marketing sales experience is a plus.